Aabsolute Charters - Fishing Boat
While on your Ohio charter trip you will do all your Lake Erie fishing for walleye, perch and trout.
Our charter boats are specifically designed for the rigors of Lake Erie charter fishing . Lake Erie is a very large body of water unlike your average home town lake and it can get very choppy on windy days. Our boats with overall size and stability makes this Lake Erie charter comfortable when fishing on those some what less than calm days. Our boats are the most desirable charter boats on the entire great lakes. Whether you are trying to impress customers or clients or just simply want the best possible boat on Lake Erie you have found it. These boats are the most stable boats on the great lakes and also reduces the risk of sea sickness.
And that's not it. Yes plenty of fishing room is a must but there is more. She has a hard top for ducking in from the weather or sun and has a full walk around cabin that means more room to move around or fish. For convienience Capt Bill's Lake Erie fishing boat has two inside sinks and a full size clean rest room which is especially important to our female anglers.
One thing we did not mention is this Lake Erie charter boat also comes with a top professional Captain Bill Crissey that will do everything within their power to make your trip safe, fun, and successful. Captain Bill Crissey will make your Lake Erie fishing trip a great fishing day that you will want to remember.
Lake Erie Fishing Gear and Boat Equipment
- Faruno digital dual frequency fish finder
- Lowrance global positioning system - GPS
- Raymarine 6002 auto pilot
- Aurora Lites tackle planerboards
- Aurora Lites professional grade rod holders
- Big John electrick mast with auto control
- 2 Icon marine radio's
- 14 life jackets and other USCG regulated safety equipment
- 20 Shakespeer Ugly Stick trolling rods
- 8 perch rods
- Over 500 new Michigan Stingers to choose from.
Items We Furnish for Your Lake Erie Fishing Trip
- Rods and Reels.
- All lures, tackle, gear, and bait live or artificial.
- Cooler and ice on board for fish.
What to Bring on a Lake Erie Charter Fishing Trip
These are a few items you may or may not want to bring. These are things to make you more comfortable on the water during the hot Ohio summer days.
Your Fishing Checklist
- Ohio Fishing License
- Soft soled shoes
- Bring a cooler for food and drinks. Ask your Lake Erie fishing boat Captain how large of a cooler you will need to carry your fish home in. He may ask you to leave the cooler at the dock.
- A sports bag is a good idea to bring for carrying your rain gear, hat, glasses etc and other personal items that you need on a Lake Erie fishing trip.
- Bring all your food and drinks. You may bring beer but please bring CANS. No hard liquor please.
- If you will be fishing in foul or rainy weather then you may want to bring some gear to keep you dry. Not as important on boats with covers and cabins but on open boats you won't have the luxury of a cabin.
- Bring sun glasses. Preferrably polarized fishing glasses to lessen the sun's glare that reflects up off Lake Erie. Plus polarized glasses help you see the fish better in the water.
- Bring a camera to take snapshots of those big walleye you catch or video of the beautiful waters of Ohio and the Lake Erie fishing area.
- A hat or ball cap is a good idea, especially for you guys that are getting a bit thin on top. Protect your head from the sun's burning rays.
- If you get sea sick or aren't sure if you get sea sick then it is a very wise idea to take your Dramamine before you leave the dock. Nothing can ruin a fishing trip worse than a guy named "RALPH".
The Lake Erie region can get very hot during the summer. Make sure you bring sunscreen, especially if you burn. If you have sunburn then you can't enjoy your Lake Erie fishing trip.
You probably already paid for the trip but you should make sure you have some cash in pocket so you can tip your First Mate if you feel your trip was worth it. Charter boat Captains and the mates operate on shoe string budgets, especially with gas prices nowadays plus it is not easy work so it is very common to give your Mate a tip if you feel like they went above and beyond to satisfy you.